There’s Strength in Our Pipe Bend Solutions.
Turner Industries’ pipe and structural steel bending process is a proven solution for clients in the midstream, downstream, subsea, pharmaceutical and mining industries.
Equipped to meet any project deadline, working ‘round-the-clock schedules at multiple facilities and with access to deep water, interstate, and rail—we can deliver anywhere in the world.
Contact Us Today for an Estimate.
Turner Industries is an accredited National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE); and, is the only NACE Accredited FBE hand applicator in the United States. Further, Turner Industries is an accredited AS-1 Shop with NIICAP at the Port Allen, Louisiana facility.
Benefits of Pipe Bending
- STRONGER PIPE – Pipe bending makes pipe stronger, easier to install, and required fewer repairs than welded pipe.
- LOWER COST – Pipe bending reduces labor cost, as well as time spent on documentation, fabrication, non-destructive examination (NDE) and post-weld heat treatment.
- FASTER PRODUCTION – The pipe bending process reduces time spent on fabrication and welding, creating increases in output and spool production.
- CUSTOM ANGLES – Pipe bending allows pipes to be shaped to any angle, eliminating the need for customers to forge or weld tangents to create the desired dimensions.
- HEAT INDUCTION BENDING – Up to 54″ OD
- COLD BENDING – Up to 4″ OD
- PROTECTIVE COATINGS
- QUALITY CONTROL