Fabricating Solutions Across the Gulf CoastOur Fabrication Facilities
With facilities in Texas, Louisiana and Alabama, Turner Industries continues to expand its capabilities to meet growing client demand for modular fabrication and related services. Benefits of modular fabrication include:
- Higher productivity in controlled environment.
- Reduced need for infrastructure and personnel support.
- Reduced risk of craft labor shortages.
- Process design reviews and revisions can be made more frequently and efficiently in the shop environment.
- Ability to maintain higher degree of quality control in a shop and module fabrication facility.
- System testing performed in facility prior to shipment means shorter startup time.
- Maintenance and operability studies can be conducted prior to module installation at plant site.
- Risk exposure is reduced in a module fabrication facility and at the job site due to the relocation of work hours.
- Reduced traffic, site congestion and craft interference.
- Assembly can be performed safely with horizontal assembly.
- On-site OSHA exposure hours are reduced by nearly 65%.
- Off-site fabrication expedites processes by eliminating permit delays.
- Fabrication can be performed simultaneously with site work.
- Easier implementation of multiple work shifts
- Weather and other work stoppage delays can be reduced for work done in a modular fabrication facility or shop.
Our Fabrication Facilities
Locations from Corpus Christi, Texas to Decatur, Alabama comprise over two million square feet of fabrication, clean room, climate-controlled painting space, and laydown yards.
New Iberia – Gulf of Mexico Operations
- 95 Acre stabilized fabrication yard
- 420′ primary quay capable of accommodating 100′ x 400′ Barge
- 12′ water depth to open water
- 6000 Ton loadout capability
- Total of ~90,000 SQ. FT. of indoor fabrication space
- 30,000 SQ. FT. of indoor storage facilities
- Large fabrication shop has eight 20-ton overhead cranes with 70′ hook height
- Small fabrication shop consists of 2 bays with four 10-ton and four 5-ton overhead cranes
Port Allen, Louisiana
- Established in 1998
- 35 Acres
- 24,000 SQ. FT. Assembly Building
- 6,250 SQ. FT. Warehouse Storage Building
- Roll-on, Roll-off Dock with barge access
- Established in 2007
- 28 Acres
- 60,000 SQ. FT. under crane hook
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Established in 2009
- 50 Acres
- 30,000 SQ. FT. Fabrication Bay
- Truck, Rail and Deep Water Access
- Material & Equipment Handling
- Heavy Lifting and Hauling
- Routing and Clearances
- ASME B31.1 & B3l.3 Power/Process Piping
- Pipe and Pipe Support Fabrication
- ASME Section VIII Div I Pressure Vessels
- Structural Fabrication
- Industrial Insulation
- Equipment Setting/Installation
- Civil Services
- Complete Fabrication of Equipment Skids & Modules
- Duct Work
- Fabricated Carbon Steel and Special Alloy Materials
- Clean Room Fabrication