Turner Industries completed a site-wide turnaround at W.R Grace in Norco, Louisiana. The critical path of the outage was a capital project to replace their 160 ft. mixed solvent distillation column.
Turner put together an execution plan utilizing several of our divisions and service groups to deliver the project in a comprehensive, Seamless format in the requested timeframe.
Location: Norco, Louisiana
turner services utilized
- Maintenance & Turnaround Division: Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation
- Capital Projects Group: Planning, Scheduling, Civil, Mechanical
- Equipment, Rigging, Specialized Transportation Division: 330-ton LR1300 crawler & 110-ton hydraulic crane.
- SIPA Services: Scaffolding, Insulation, Painting
- Turner Specialty Service’s Inspection Group: API Inspection & NDE
- Turner Specialty Services Industrial Group: Hydro blasting & Vacuum Truck Services