OXEA 2019 BUOH Spring Turnaround
Originally set up to be a multi-contractor event, Turner Industries’ “One Solution” approach proved to be a more efficient, cost-effective way to perform the event.
Location: Bay City, Texas
The scope of work included work on towers, drums, vessels, exchangers, pipes, and valves.
- Turner Specialty Services (TSS), which provided catalyst services, hydro blasting, vacuum trucks, bundle extraction and drone services.
- Turner’s SIPA Group, which provided scaffolding, insulation, and painting services
- Turner Specialized Welding Services, which provided alloy welders and pipe fitters.
- Turner’s Pasadena, Texas Pipe Fabrication Facility, which assisted with pipe fabrication.
- Turner’s Crane and Rigging Group which provided all cranes from 100 tons down to the 6 ton carry-deck.
project quick facts
- Peak Headcount: 450
- Workhours: 160,000
- OSHA Recordables: ZERO
The turnaround was completed on schedule with zero OSHA recordables.