Texas Brine Company LLC – 3,600 GPM Plant Expansion
Location: White Castle, Louisiana
- Contract Value: $675,000.
- Contract Type: Industrial
- Workhours: 4,288
- Duration: Foundation and piping demolition began June 2015 and construction was completed in early September 2015.
- OSHA Recordables: 0
- Percentage of Labor Self-Performed: 85%
- 33,657 Cubic Yards of Concrete
- Civil: Demolition of 17 existing foundations, exploratory excavation, installation of 23 new structural steel and equipment foundations
- Piping: Demolition of existing and erection of 59 new pipe spools, as well as 771 LF of HDPE and CPVC pipe.
- Structural Steel: Demolition, modification of existing structures and erection of 10 tons of new structural steel, platforms, pipe supports and ladders.
- Process Equipment: Assembly and erection of 2 new brine filters, setting of pumps and miscellaneous process equipment.